LATEST PROPERTIES FOR SALE
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Parking
Delighted to bring this beautiful lowset 4 bedroom family home on a large flat block that is right in the heart of the Coomera Springs Precinct.
Perfect location within an easy walk to all the specialty shops, restaurants, schools, parklands and facilities that are on offer in this modern precinct.
The home is open plan, spacious, light and airy, and has air conditioning throughout. 4 large bedrooms with built in robes. Crimsafe screens throughout for additional security.
Undercover entertaining area that flows from the open plan meals area.
3kw solar electricity system installed to keep your power bills under control.
Inspection of this beautiful property is a must.
CIRCLE ON CAVILL
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Parking
Pretty rare to get a low floor 1 Bedroom plus study facing the ocean that is fully furnished and in great condition throughout.
This apartment represents exceptional value and ticks all the boxes for the savvy investor, renting for $470 per week.
Alternatively live in and enjoy the relaxed beach vibe during the day and experience the high octane Surfers night life.
Circle on Cavill is premier building, with 3 pools, spa's, bbq areas, gym, games room and various common areas for your relaxation.
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Parking
A must see, Near New 3 Bedroom Townhouse set in a PERFECT LOCATION, less than 100 meter walk to retail outlets, schools and child care centre close by.
This double storey property with high ceilings, you will be impressed with the large open plan living spaces.
Upstairs you have the master bedroom with ensuite.
As you move through the property, you will be inspired by the quality finishes including;
. Stainless steel applicances
. Stone bench tops and mirrored splashbacks
. Porcelain tiles
. Air conditioning to the living area and master bedroom, and ceiling fans
. Lock up garage with remote and additional storage
. Communal BBQ Area
Pacific Pines is a residential suburb located approximately 10 KM north of Surfers Paradise. The suburb offers a community centre, well manicured parklands and recreational areas, including Central Park by Central Lake with multi purpose sports fields.
Easy access to M1, major heavy and light rail networks, shopping centres and schools.
First impressions always count. Heard this line before? Well its true! Here’s a few tips that have been proven to win buyers over on presenting your property.
- Preparation is probably the most important aspect of selling your property. The more you put into getting your property ready for sale can be the difference between getting a standard price and getting a great price. Key aspects to focus on are:
– Method of Sale – When it comes to selling your property, there are three popular methods to choose from:
Private Treaty (Sale)
Each has its own advantages and it is advisable to speak to your agent about the different methods
– Presentation of your property is a very important in achieving a high price. The emotional appeal required to stir the spirit of the buyers is unlikely to be generated by a poorly presented property. So it is important to do whatever is possible to have your property looking its absolute best. To improve the presentation, seek an outside opinion, as many of these problems can be fixed over a weekend for little expense.
– Timing buyers for can be found all year round. With the marketing process having become far more sophisticated than in previous times in the digital age we now live in, the issue of timing is less critical today than it has been. The time required to sell property that is well priced will vary. Prior to placing your property on the market, allow an additional two weeks to prepare both the property and the marketing material.
- Sale Preparation Checklist
Get the property cleaned and presented well
1. A good clean of the property will increase the saleability and more than likely increase the sale price.
2. Think about obtaining a building and pest inspection report. – This allows necessary repair work done prior to sale.
3. It is advisable to have a survey of the land and buildings available if required when selling a property.
4. If there is a current lease, check the expiry date and termination requirements.
5. Make a note of all the inclusions. That is, everything that will be included in the purchase price and remaining at the property after completion. Standard items include light fittings, floor coverings, curtains and blinds. These can also be excluded if you prefer but it should be noted in the contract for sale. All of these features add to the overall appearance of the home whilst also increasing the saleability.
Call our sales team today on (07) 5519 4099 for more information.